POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Server down? : Re: Server down? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 21:39:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server down?
From: Warp
Date: 6 Oct 2009 13:22:36
Message: <4acb7cdc@news.povray.org>
> 1. When clicking on a "View Comments" link I get:
>     "Internal Error MessageNotUnderstood:
>      Message not understood: #isAdministrator"

  The comments are also still showing only the first paragraph.

  I still think it's better to not to show the comments at all than to show
a crippled version of them, until the problem is fixed. Why cannot the
comments page be disabled completely? How hard can it be? One would think
it's a matter of a few seconds. It has been like, what, two weeks now?

--
                                                          - Warp