POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Server down? : Re: Server down? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 15:02:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server down?
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 6 Oct 2009 11:01:55
Message: <4acb5be3$1@news.povray.org>
Hildur K. wrote:

> Server is still down???

Seems to be up now, thanks to everyone who is doing the hard work ;)

I also have a few minor issues and suggestions:

1. When clicking on a "View Comments" link I get:
    "Internal Error MessageNotUnderstood:
     Message not understood: #isAdministrator"

2. Is it intentional that the rose thumbnail on the rebirth
    winners page has a height much larger than 75 pixels?

3. When clicking on "View Submission" for an image, you end up
    at the "pg=Description" page; when clicking on the thumnail,
    you end up at the "pg=ViewSubmission" page, which is a bit
    confusing. Also, the difference between these pages is
    minimal so I think both could use "pg=ViewSubmission".

4. If the link is retained anyway, I think using a non-breakable
    space for "View Submission" would improve the layout of the
    "View Round" page.

5. Another minor layout improvement would be to display the name
    of the artist in a style different from the other links.

6. Comments could be appended directly to the view submission page
    similar to a blog post instead of just linking to them.

7. Why is the image title shown in the overview for "View Round",
    but not on the winners page? Looks to me like these could be
    identical and probably share code on the server as well.