POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For lack of a ship : Re: For lack of a ship Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For lack of a ship
From: TC
Date: 29 Sep 2009 09:24:09
Message: <4ac20a79$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Kirk,

this really looks nice. Would you perhaps be inclined to post the source?
(Beg ;-)

I am looking for a working example scene-file how to place random objects on
a pov-scene or how to color the landscape-height field according to the
actual height.

In case you do not want to post the source (I would perfectly understand
this - it has to have been a lot of work), could you perhaps point me to
some information on how to do this in Povray? A working example would be
nice. This would probably be of interest to a lot of us less accomplished
povray-users.

Up to now I have only modeled very simple objects - no landscapes with
plenty of objects that have to be placed randomly.