POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very afraid... : Re: Be very afraid... Server Time
29 Sep 2024 01:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very afraid...
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Sep 2009 14:30:09
Message: <4abe5db1$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> And FWIW, not everybody uses the same scales. (Particularly people you
> wouldn't class as "Westerners".)

Everyone uses the same octaves, and everyone partitions the octave in the
same ratios, even if they have different points where they say "that's a note."

Anyway, I only got halfway thru the book, so I might be misrepresenting
something a bit. But it was an interesting book.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)