POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very afraid... : Re: Be very afraid... Server Time
29 Sep 2024 01:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very afraid...
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 26 Sep 2009 06:48:06
Message: <4abdf166@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:

> I too lack artistic skills and go for "copy".  My /modus operandi/ is:
> whenever I see a great picture, I try to reproduce it.  I fail more
> often than anything, sure... :)

I do the same thing with music.

You show me a piece of music, and I can tell you exactly why it works
and why it sounds cool. But you show me a blank piece of paper and I'm
like "hmm, what would sound cool?"

I think I'm basically too much of an automaton to be creative. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/