POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ?? .dat ?? : Re: ?? .dat ?? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ?? .dat ??
From: Chris Cason
Date: 26 Sep 2009 04:25:09
Message: <4abdcfe5@news.povray.org>
Trevor G Quayle wrote:
> Does anyone know what has happened and if it will be able to be repaired.

It appears that the libmagick++ function used to detect image types
broke during the updates; hence, the program we use to pick up the
binaries from the news server and put them into the database was not
able to determine when an attachment was an image. It should be working
now for new posts. I will repair the old ones shortly (I'll have to
write some code to hit the DB and re-detect the type for the messages
already in there).

-- Chris