POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very afraid... : Re: Be very afraid... Server Time
29 Sep 2024 01:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very afraid...
From: nemesis
Date: 25 Sep 2009 23:45:32
Message: <4abd8e5c@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
>> while that doesn't happen, at least Blender 2.5 is getting quite a
>> face-lift.
>
> I would far rather they fix the bugs and finish the documentation than
> work on the splash screen.  However, I understand it *is* free software
> (thanks, Warp!) and that splash screens are probably much more fun to
> code. :-)

You know that splash screen is just part of the overall new graphical
user interface engine for 2.5, don't you?  Couple that with volumetrics
and an optimized raytracing core, and Blender 2.5 will fly like never
before...

nobody works on documentation when they're busy coding...  Managers
should do that in their spare time! :D