POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rolling On : Re: Rolling On Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rolling On
From: clipka
Date: 24 Sep 2009 20:18:47
Message: <4abc0c67@news.povray.org>
stbenge schrieb:

> Wow, this model is turning out to be quite the technical achievement!
> What are your plans for texturing and lighting?

Not sure yet. As for texturing, I'll probably try for a "dirty from
traveling, but easily cleaned" look.

As for the lighting, I'm not sure even whether it will be a day or night
shot; it will primarily be either moon- or sunlit, though a night scene
might employ a few artificial light sources in addition.

In either case, radiosity is a must of course...