POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : On Linux : Re: On Linux Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: On Linux
From: Warp
Date: 21 Sep 2009 15:47:13
Message: <4ab7d840@news.povray.org>
> http://www.bash.org/?741630

  I have heard or rumors of really, really old mainframes or other such
servers which have an uptime of something like 30 years and nobody dares
to turn them off because they might not boot up anymore, and there aren't
any people who would still have the knowledge to fix them. I don't know
if these rumors have any veracity, though.

> http://www.bash.org/?7748

  Useless use of 'wc'. Should use grep's -c option.

--
                                                          - Warp