POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thought for today : Re: Thought for today Server Time
28 Sep 2024 23:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thought for today
From: clipka
Date: 21 Sep 2009 09:13:25
Message: <4ab77bf5$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible schrieb:

> Hmm, I wonder... does the human brain heat up significantly when you
> think harder?

No, because the efficient adaptive cooling system makes sure it doesn't :-P

But yes, the human brain makes for a good deal of energy consumption in
the organism. And consumption does vary, so heat output will, too.

I'm particularly slim by build, despite virtually living on sweet stuff.
An acquaintance suggested that in order to start gaining weight, I
should actually do /more/ bodily exercising (especially endurance
training; I'm admittedly quite lazy in that respect). Why? Because
endurance training is a perfect "no-brainer".

In other words: I'm probably this slim because I think too much...