POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brass Lamp : Re: Brass Lamp Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brass Lamp
From: Chris B
Date: 21 Sep 2009 08:49:00
Message: <4ab7763c@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote in message
> Impressive! I guess the normal work on the globe really makes it.
>
> BTW, what's that grey flask on the right? What would anyone build a vessel
> like that for?

My guess would be that it's a traditional solution to the thick gloopy
liquid problem, before squeezy bottles and upside-down ketchup bottles were
invented, so you don't have to wait while it makes its way all the way from
the bottom to the spout each time you want some?

Anywhere close?

Regards,
Chris B.