POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lens shift camera (see p.newusers for original posts) : Re: Lens shift camera (see p.newusers for original posts) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lens shift camera (see p.newusers for original posts)
From: Doctor John
Date: 20 Sep 2009 09:03:14
Message: <4ab62812@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> It's a pity these shots don't clearly demonstrate the difference between
> lens-shifting and just plain dumb camera rotation (which would look
> /almost/ the same in this case I guess).

Ask and ye shall receive :-)
I've just made it more obvious that the point of view is always directly
in line with the green box (now four boxes)
The final image (camshift_a) is an attempt to get camshift3 by rotation
and translation.

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'camshift1.png' (6 KB) Download 'camshift2.png' (5 KB) Download 'camshift3.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'camshift4.png' (5 KB) Download 'camshift5.png' (5 KB) Download 'camshift6.png' (5 KB) Download 'camshift_a.png' (12 KB)

Preview of image 'camshift1.png'
camshift1.png

Preview of image 'camshift2.png'
camshift2.png