POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Binaries : Re: Binaries Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Binaries
From: Alain
Date: 19 Sep 2009 11:02:46
Message: <4ab4f296$1@news.povray.org>

> Well, of course I know that there must be some persons, probably living in
> very isolated habitats, who never heard about POV-Ray!   ;-)
>
> And people, don't take me too serious if I say those things...

Let see, in my area, that would amount to somewhat over 99% of peoples
who never heard of it...
And that's in a north-american city.
All in all, you can easily find over 90% of peoples in any area that
have never heard of ray tracing, or, if they have heard about, don't
have the faintest idea about what it is.

Alain