POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Could you be a US citizen? : Re: Could you be a US citizen? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 01:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Could you be a US citizen?
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Sep 2009 12:18:22
Message: <4ab3b2ce$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Or the fact that they keep adding Justices?  At least, that's the one I
> got wrong.

It's been nine for as long as I can remember. Occasionally you have
situations where one or more have left and new ones haven't taken their
place, but nine is normal?

Thinking on it, I think they added some way back in the first half of the
1900's or so, maybe?  FDR stacking the deck or something?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)