POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The cure is a hundred times worse than the disease? : Re: The cure is a hundred times worse than the disease? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 01:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The cure is a hundred times worse than the disease?
From: scott
Date: 18 Sep 2009 03:18:28
Message: <4ab33444$1@news.povray.org>
>  In Finland these are quite common:
> http://otoksia.fi/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/kevyen-liikenteen-katkoviiv.jpg

Which side of the dashed line can I expect oncoming cyclists to use?  The
dashed line to me makes it look like they should come on the left (and I
stay on the right) like a normal car road, but then the sign seems to
indicate bikes should stay to the right of the centre (or is that just a
general sign to say the road is shared, where the vertical line is
meaningless?).