POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Picking up steam... slowly... : Re: Picking up steam... slowly... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Picking up steam... slowly...
From: clipka
Date: 17 Sep 2009 13:54:45
Message: <4ab277e5@news.povray.org>
Ive schrieb:

>> Well, still a long way to Tipperary...
>
> ...crossin' some plains?

Absolutely :-)

Though they won't be this green...

I even got a perfect-fit quote from the book.

BTW, the steam dome and sand box "humps" were actually easier than I
would have thought. Not exactly to the blueprints, but could you tell?

(For some reason though they remind me of German WWII helmets :-P)

I was really worried about those; now that I got them, I'm confident
that I'll indeed be able to make it an all-CSG object.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'steam.png' (455 KB)

Preview of image 'steam.png'