POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The cure is a hundred times worse than the disease? : Re: The cure is a hundred times worse than the disease? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 01:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The cure is a hundred times worse than the disease?
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 16 Sep 2009 18:12:07
Message: <4ab162b7$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/16/09 15:17, Warp wrote:
>> Terrorist attacks?
>
>    I remember one year when terrorist attacks alone killed many thousands
> of people.

	I remember one year where over 150,000 kids were kidnapped in the US
alone...

	And according to this:

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/FY867

	More "children" (usually teens, though) have been abducted and then
sexually assaulted than have died of terrorism in any year in the US.

	Perspective?

--
Kotter: "Have you ever considered becoming a vet?"
Epstein: "Uh...Uh no. My brother Sanchez was in the army. Didn't like it