POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost! : Re: Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost! Server Time
2 Jun 2024 12:45:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 16 Sep 2009 06:58:23
Message: <4ab0c4cf$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, I totally agree with you. I know a long time about the relative
shortlivingness of all storage media. DVDs and CDs don't last long, a few
years only. Also, with all the files I am working on, I would have to make
new partial backups EACH DAY! Uhh!   :-)

Let's hope, the glorious POV-Ray team will make the installer smarter, at
least for all Windows versions and otherOSs which are not Windows Vista...