POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Firefox is strange : Re: Firefox is strange Server Time
28 Sep 2024 19:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firefox is strange
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 15 Sep 2009 18:46:54
Message: <4ab0195e$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/15/09 11:15, Darren New wrote:
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> Anybody have any idea why?
>
> I don't know if this is it, but I've had friends who had firefoxen that
> work really poorly because their history and/or cache has hundreds of
> thousands of entries in it, and firefox is just trying to update all the
> changes back out.

	It's a factor, but it shouldn't result in too high CPU usage. Most
likely it's an addon that's causing the trouble.

	If he's on Linux, then the Flash plugin is crap. It can continue to eat
up CPU even if you close the tab that had the Flash application.

--
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.