POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3.7b stack overflow : Re: 3.7b stack overflow Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:35:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.7b stack overflow
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 15 Sep 2009 17:57:49
Message: <4ab00ddd$1@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:
> Here is all I managed to render before POV threw an exception...

This is an entirely off-topic, irrelevant comment, but...

It appears that your dialog box image was cropped from a larger image,
presumably the whole screen.  While the PrintScreen key will save the
entire screen, you can also use Alt-PrintScreen to save just the
currently active window -- no cropping necessary.

I _think_ it's Alt-PS, but it might be Ctrl-PS -- I'm using Linux at the
moment and don't want to bother rebooting to Windows to double check.

      -=- Larry -=-