POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Having fun ... : Re: Having fun ... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Having fun ...
From: m a r c
Date: 14 Sep 2009 11:17:21
Message: <4aae5e81@news.povray.org>

4aae58d1@news.povray.org...
> Another thing about those animals is that they don't have particularly
> large eyes (due to the fact that they a lot on other senses). Neithe does
> the giant panda. But that "crystal monster" has disturbingly /large/ eyes.
Binocular vision is usefull as well if you eat fruits, live in trees and
want to jump from one branch to another.
But I agree that obviousely this animal lives on or under the ground

The poor little cute creature need to see through the night the small
insects it catches

> ... it /definitely/ wants to *EAT US ALL! GOD HELPUS! RUN!*

or merely bite your toes :-)

Marc