POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Suggestion for the page : Re: Suggestion for the page Server Time
2 May 2024 10:52:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for the page
From: Tek
Date: 12 Sep 2009 07:51:53
Message: <4aab8b59$1@news.povray.org>
"David Buck" <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote in message

> BTW, do you like the lightbox effect for viewing the images and the voting
> summary screen?

I'm not a fan of lightboxes, I prefer a direct link to the image so I can
open it in a new tab or download it with 1 click.

The voting summary screen was good, but like clipka said I would like a view
sorted by score. In the old IRTC I'd always do a final pass over the images
to ensure my scores were consistent by looking at the sorted list of images
saying to myself "do I think this one is better than that one?".

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com