POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Suggestion for the page : Re: Suggestion for the page Server Time
2 May 2024 18:48:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for the page
From: Jim Charter
Date: 12 Sep 2009 07:12:30
Message: <4aab821e$1@news.povray.org>
David Buck wrote:
> Tek wrote:
>
>> "Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>>
>>> Perhaps also when displaying the thumbnails, they are shrinked by
>>> size based on
>>> both height or width, whichever would govern rather than just height.
>>

>> That would make more sense to me. I was surprised to see how big my
>> image appeared compared to the others!
>>

> I'll try changing to text on the left, right justified.
>
> BTW, do you like the lightbox effect for viewing the images and the
> voting summary screen?
>
> David Buck

The voting summary is a big help. In fact I think that understates it,
it is a crucial addition.  The flow would be better though if you could

Currently the flow is like this:
Review grades in the summary screen.  Decide to add or adjust a vote for
a particular entry.  Click on that entry. Update and Save the vote. Then
click on 'current rounds' tab, then on 'Vote' link to get back to
summary screen.
Review the grades...and so on.

It is fine for a round with just a dozen or two entries, but for more
entries it would be awkward.

-Jim