POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Suggestion for the page : Re: Suggestion for the page Server Time
2 May 2024 22:36:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for the page
From: clipka
Date: 12 Sep 2009 03:44:13
Message: <4aab514d@news.povray.org>
David Buck schrieb:
> BTW, do you like the lightbox effect for viewing the images and the
> voting summary screen?

Lightbox effect is good. It appears a bit "off" from the style of the
site, but I guess that will improve over time.

As for the voting summary, I don't think it helps much, with the scores
all given as numbers and without being sorted by score. small
"bargraphs" would do nicely I guess, as would sorting according to
overall score (or, better yet, also allowing to alternatively sort by
technical, artistic or concept).