POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Suggestion for the page : Re: Suggestion for the page Server Time
2 May 2024 15:00:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for the page
From: clipka
Date: 11 Sep 2009 14:30:02
Message: <4aaa972a$1@news.povray.org>
John Coppens schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> May I suggest putting the text to the left of the images in the
> Viewing gallery?
>
> That way, strange effects such as Clipka's wide picture won't push the
> texts of others away.

That's not mine, but Tek's :-)

Which actually makes your point (at least in general): The alignment of
the images and text is indeed sub-optimal.

However, I suggest to change your suggestion a bit, by suggesting that
either

(a) the text is kept to the right of the images, but the images are
right-aligned, or

(b) text and images are swapped (as you propose), *and* the text is
right-aligned.