POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My longest render but I'm unhappy : My longest render but I'm unhappy Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  My longest render but I'm unhappy
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 11 Sep 2009 04:26:36
Message: <4aaa09bc@news.povray.org>
Hallo!
The render of the image I had to propose for IRTC testing session is
ended yesterday (I have posted a version without water).
My home hardware is a little obsolete and after a month render was at
30%, so I've asked help to a friend with a more efficient machine, which
completed the work in less than two weeks (ok, I need to upgrade my
hardware).
I'm not happy of the final image because it is shady and the golden
pieces composing the IRTC word doesn't shines as in my intention.
Sources in p.b.i.
Have a nice day,
;-)
Paolo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'irtc_200906_1280_aa.jpg' (176 KB)

Preview of image 'irtc_200906_1280_aa.jpg'
irtc_200906_1280_aa.jpg