POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DF3 Proximity Pattern - 0.95 Released : Re: DF3 Proximity Pattern - 0.95 Released Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DF3 Proximity Pattern - 0.95 Released
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Sep 2009 07:39:35
Message: <4aa8e577@news.povray.org>
Right!

Result of use of latest version. The building is showing a much smoother
texture now (no noise is used here). I added some more features to the
building. The smoke seems to originate *beside* the altar but is not. It
starts horizontally before going upwards. I assume there is a bug in the
wind effect of the smokegen macro (Mikael Carneholm) or the mistake is mine
:-)

For the wall-and-gate, I have to experiment further. Nothing really
stricking is showing here so some tuning might be in order.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'boullee_cenotaphe_adapted_14.jpg' (105 KB)

Preview of image 'boullee_cenotaphe_adapted_14.jpg'
boullee_cenotaphe_adapted_14.jpg