POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DF3 Proximity Pattern - working on a new version : Re: DF3 Proximity Pattern - working on a new version Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DF3 Proximity Pattern - working on a new version
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 9 Sep 2009 09:32:22
Message: <4aa7ae66@news.povray.org>
High!

A question for convenience: are you identical with Edouard Poor? As I
keep track of p.b.i. since 2000 and built a private archive of images
posted here, almost 1,300 "artist folders" containing about 17,000
images have accumulated since then on my "POV Gallery" DVD, and it would
be handy to merge mistakenly created folders of identical POV artists...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Wishing (Asia)