POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shiny things! : Re: Shiny things! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shiny things!
From: Chris B
Date: 6 Sep 2009 04:20:46
Message: <4aa370de@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <ric### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
news:op.### [at] your-727a0a4e7cvipowernetnet...

> I know Chris B. will show up to buttonhole us any second now

I think you may be confusing me with someone else, but if it really is me
you're targetting with this comment I'd appreciate an explanation. I don't
think that I've done anything to offend you (or hopefully anyone else for
that matter). If there is something you would prefer to discuss privately,
feel free to drop me a line at Chris.Bartlett2 on the server virgin.net.

Chris B.