POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Using a couple of proximity patterns : Re: Using a couple of proximity patterns Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using a couple of proximity patterns
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Sep 2009 04:04:53
Message: <4aa21ba5$1@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> schreef in bericht
> Thomas, to me Edouard's has the best overall coverage and look (aside from
> the
> rather obvious radial pattern). I really like the dome arches you've
> added. The
> original bald dome design was rather bland. Nice work!

Thanks Robert. The original design indeed needed a bit of extra attention.
Possibly, I shall add or change some more things.

To me also Edouard's is approaching closest to what I want. Sam's seems to
be the most difficult to tune (perhaps due to my stupidity though) with or
without the extra wear given to the pigment_pattern.

Thomas