POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DF3 Proximity Macros - test image : Re: DF3 Proximity Macros - orientation? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DF3 Proximity Macros - orientation?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Sep 2009 05:36:53
Message: <4a9ceb35$1@news.povray.org>
"Edouard" <pov### [at] edouardinfo> schreef in bericht
> Try the 0.91 version of the macros I just posted to p.b.scene-files -
> hopefully
> they will fix most of the problems you are seeing!

Edouard, Thanks indeed!

Now the macro works as it should. I have to play a bit now with the extra
parameters to get what I want. I shall post results in due time, along with
examples from other proximity macros I test to see which one gives best
results for my particular project.

Thomas