POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg : Re: Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:11:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Aug 2009 04:12:06
Message: <4a9a3456@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
news:t5ui95pmlnpk6dtj5ja6ftlguc1imkc6dp@4ax.com...

> I've not had a dog for over 30 years :(
> The modle is based on a cat's body and I think it shows a bit.
> --

lol, yes I guess you are right.

Remember my image "Cathy's World: on the streets"? there were a couple of
menacing wolfs there. Foxes would probably react identically. There is imo,
a difference in attitude between a predator ready to pounce on a victim and
one aggressive to another predator. In the first case, the ears will point
forwards to hear in addition to see the victim, in the second case the ears
lie flat back. Also, the attitude should be with the head in line with the
body in the first case (the better to jump). In the second case that would
depend on the action under way. When fighting, the sideways presenting of
the body is done for making oneself bigger (cats are good at that) but other
attitudes may also be used.

Thomas