POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg : Re: Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg
From: Alain
Date: 29 Aug 2009 14:51:28
Message: <4a9978b0$1@news.povray.org>

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DvFc1bix9Rs/Rc9tP2jUsLI/AAAAAAAAAB0/dzDVQFV7e9g/s320/dog+2.jpg

> Another couple of poses.
>
> Although I think the tail should be up if it is aggressive.
>
> http://www.ljplus.ru/img2/p/y/pycaky/Chasing-A-Snack-Red-Fox.jpg

That fox chacing a mouse is not agressive. He don't need to be agressive
in this case, just quick!

Most canines, when agressive are stationary, mouth somewhat open, not
fully open, thong totaly inside the mouth, lips pulled to beter show the
theet, legs retracted and in a position to beter pounce on the opponent,
ears down and back so that they are less exposed, tail straight and low
or horizontal.

Alain