POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rusty Thing on Beach : Re: Rusty Thing on Beach Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rusty Thing on Beach
From: stbenge
Date: 24 Aug 2009 03:20:10
Message: <4a923f2a$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> (BTW, someone's asking in povray.newusers for advice on your fastprox
> macros... and speaking of them, do you have them for download anywhere?)

Sure, a new one is in p.text.scene-files.

I had a lot more to say, but Thunderbird let me send it into the void
accidentally. Basically, I was getting into the possibility of reversing
inside/outside surface evaluation to obtain both inside/outside edge
data and displaying it as a pattern: where black is a crevice, gray is a
flat surface, and white is a peak. It might take twice as long to parse
though :(

Sam