POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A long track to go : Re: A long track to go Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A long track to go
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 22 Aug 2009 07:35:24
Message: <4a8fd7fc@news.povray.org>

> A long day's work. Pure SDL job so far. Still a looooooooooooong way to
> go though.
>
> Comments so far, anyone?

   Very good modeling... can I guess you did come up with the rad-proximity
hack just for this? ;)

   I'm trying to remember the name of the guy that years ago modeled some
very detailed and accurate trains with POV-Ray CSG... well, I give up... my
memory is usually good for names, but this time I had to google it: it was
David S. Merchant :

   http://www.nesys.com/images/pov/3d_berk.html

   Seems he is inactive for some years now: his page wasn't updated for 10
years. I hope he is doing well...

--
Jaime