POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Computer bug (WIP) : Re: Computer bug (WIP) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer bug (WIP)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 20 Aug 2009 13:45:41
Message: <4a8d8bc5@news.povray.org>

> You know that with DOF active you can get away with far less layers?
> (provided you're using micro-, not macronormals)

   Yes, I know, but they are macro-normals in this case. I alternate between
both methods for no apparent reason: I just can't decide which method is
better, and each one seems to fit better certain situations... Most of the
time, I just try both and see which one works best for that shape/pigment.

--
Jaime