POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Convert DXF to mesh2 : Re: Convert DXF to mesh2 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Convert DXF to mesh2
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 19 Aug 2009 02:05:57
Message: <4a8b9645$1@news.povray.org>
I've managed to load a DXF object into PoseRay and then export to mesh2
and render in Povray. The DXF file I used is a lego car model file
(available from http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Gold/3269/dat2dxf.html)

I'm experimenting with using the PovEdge macro
(http://tuabiht.chez-alice.fr/PovEdge_Site/PovEdge.html) on lego models :-)

Thanks for your help so far.