POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Greeble City : Re: Greeble City Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greeble City
From: Tek
Date: 6 Aug 2009 18:35:49
Message: <4a7b5ac5@news.povray.org>
"Reactor" <rea### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Funny think, I am MC-Poving a version right now for comparison.  Attached
> is the
> radiosity version of the same scene.

Oh I like that!

I avoided using mesh2 in my version because it would be a pain to keep track
of the indices of the quads used for the vertical edges, but if you or scott
wants to optimise it I'd be glad to get that version!

Oh and to answer your earlier question: I don't plan on writing the
triangles into a file, it doesn't take too long to parse and I can easily
hook up some quality settings to do sparser buildings for preview renders.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com