POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Greeble City : Re: Greeble City Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greeble City
From: Tek
Date: 6 Aug 2009 18:30:09
Message: <4a7b5971$1@news.povray.org>
"scott" <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote in message news:4a7a87ad@news.povray.org...
> I did the same, but only because I wanted to render it with MCPOV to get
> rid
> of those nasty radiosity artifacts (and I'm useless at tweaking those
> radiosity settings to anything decent).

Nice. Though I rendered it with one of the radiosity presets in rad_def.inc,
Radiosity_Fast. It would look better with a higher quality preset but I only
did this as a test render. It's not really meant to be aesthetically
pleasing, it just happened to turn out that way! :)

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com