POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : OT: LuxRender is a new, OPEN-SOURCE, free software rendering system for phy= : Re: OT: LuxRender is a new, OPEN-SOURCE, free software rendering system for=phy=3D Server Time
6 May 2024 10:34:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OT: LuxRender is a new, OPEN-SOURCE, free software rendering system for=phy=3D
From: David H  Burns
Date: 5 Aug 2009 15:55:36
Message: <4a79e3b8@news.povray.org>
The LuxRender2 page doesn't seem to exist. I downloaded LuxRender from
the luxrender.net
page but can't do anything with it. The online documentation I found
seemed unhelpful and I
couldn't find a way of downloading it. I have great difficulty in
reading HTML based
documentation. Can it be used with Pov-Ray?

David