POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Greeble City : Greeble City Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Greeble City
From: Tek
Date: 4 Aug 2009 17:13:42
Message: <4a78a486@news.povray.org>
Another element for my IRTC entry. But contrary to what you might think this
isn't a city for the surface of the planet!

This is actually a modifaction of my greeble macro from a while ago (
news:45362e8d@news.povray.org ). This is going to be part of a fleet of
city-ships in the foreground, with the planet in the background.

I'm quite surprised with how easy it was to tweak my greeble macro to get a
nice city shape, and so to show off I'm providing the source in p.b.s-f:

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message