POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oh look, Alien Desert again! : Re: Oh look, Alien Desert again! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh look, Alien Desert again!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Jul 2009 05:25:56
Message: <4a716724@news.povray.org>
Ah! Nice to see this particlular image again :-)  It came a long way from
those first scenes.

I think you probably would like to animate the curtains a bit more, but I
think I told you that already 2-3 years ago.... ;-)

I wonder if in this daylight scene, some more work on the sky would not be
worthwhile. In particular, to emphasize the alieness, you could subtly
change the hues, and add some flimsy high clouds.

Thomas