POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Planet texture WIP #3 - Coast : Re: Planet texture WIP #3 - Coast Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planet texture WIP #3 - Coast
From: Tek
Date: 27 Jul 2009 19:17:40
Message: <4a6e3594$1@news.povray.org>
hmm... I hadn't thought about how rotation affects wind, I was just going to
use some turbulence for the wind, but I'll add some rotation to it.

I'd like to get the mountain ranges to cause rain, but I can't see a way to
get a smooth result without taking lots of samples, and I'm not going to do
that for what is, after all, just a pretty pattern :)

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com