POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 17 Jul 2009 15:29:14
Message: <4a60d10a$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
>> The message stands. You lie. You troll. You have no honest POV intent. You
>> produce nothing but instead follow me around hoping some of my success will
>> somehow magically change you into a real person with feelings.
>
> Hah!
>
> I did intent to keep my cake-hole shut, but I just can't help but LOL here:
> You're greatly overestimating yourself. I guess Jim - like a lot of others -
> has better things to do than to follow you around, hoping to feed on some
> breadcrumbs of your wisdom, power or POV magic.
>
> Get real, man. Here's news for you: You're *not* the center of the universe.

Recent study suggests:

1. Those that are completely incompetent overestimate their competence
to the point where they ignore and reject the advice of people that *are*.

2. Those that are competent tend to get that way be second
guessing/questioning everything, including themselves, and thus almost
always under estimate their own abilities.

Gee.. wonder which camp AQ is in..

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {