POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Planet texture WIP#2 - atmosphere! : Re: Planet texture WIP#2 - atmosphere! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planet texture WIP#2 - atmosphere!
From: Tek
Date: 16 Jul 2009 19:44:41
Message: <4a5fbb69@news.povray.org>
Those glowing regions just on the edge of the dark side of the planet are
meant to be cities at night (the patches of grey dotty areas are their
daytime versions), though at present I've just added a bit of ambient glow
to the city pattern (Rather than a more realistic pattern of lights).

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com