POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stonehenge - Spring equinox, dawn (wip) : Re: Stonehenge - Spring equinox, dawn (wip) (adjusted) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:10:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stonehenge - Spring equinox, dawn (wip) (adjusted)
From: Chris B
Date: 16 Jul 2009 17:41:29
Message: <4a5f9e89@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <joh### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> A few changes.
> 1. Adjustments to isosurfaces
> 2. Changed Lightsys parameters slightly
> 3. Changed ground fog

As TC mentioned, the Stonehenge stones are grey. So the side facing the Sun
could appear Orange, but the bits in the shade should be grey.

I'm intrigued by this theory that one side could have been open and haven't
been able to find any mention of that on the Internet (and I checked the
calendar and it's definitely not April 1st). Do you have any reference for
that?

Regards,
Chris B.