POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:10:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 Jul 2009 16:32:47
Message: <4a5f8e6f$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:54:44 -0400, clipka wrote:

> Ah, okay... I'll remember for the next time.

Yeah, I learned it "the hard way" when he actually asked for feedback on
an image; several people provided feedback he didn't like (myself
included) and I tried to explain to him that he asked for critical
feedback, so he had no standing to complain.  Then he started the name
calling and other BS.

Now I just ignore him.

But I do agree with you that the frequency of posts from him seems to
indicate he thinks that this is his personal blog space.  Maybe we should
create a "povray.binaries.images.aqs-blog" or
"povray.binaries.images.images-containing-romulan-spaceships" newsgroup
for him. ;-)

Jim