POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stonehenge - Spring equinox, dawn (wip) : Re: Stonehenge - Spring equinox, dawn (wip) (adjusted) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stonehenge - Spring equinox, dawn (wip) (adjusted)
From: Doctor John
Date: 16 Jul 2009 07:01:30
Message: <4a5f088a$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
>> A few changes.
>
> Hm... still way too strong ambient on the stones. Or not enough on the ground.
> In any case there's a mismatch there.

I agree about the mismatch. There is no ambient or radiosity, I'm using
Lightsys for the lighting, sky and ground fog so I need to work on the
auxiliary fill-lights. I also need to work on the ground texture but
since I'm working on an isosurface to simulate the ground and some
nearby barrows that can wait.
time, good things come to those who wait ;-)
Thanks all for the comments and encouragement

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei