POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stonehenge - Spring equinox, dawn (wip) : Re: Stonehenge - Spring equinox, dawn (wip) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stonehenge - Spring equinox, dawn (wip)
From: TC
Date: 15 Jul 2009 12:55:42
Message: <4a5e0a0e$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you for the link. Quite interesting!

Last time I was in Stonehenge was 16 years ago. Strange tricks memory plays
us - I remembered the stones to be more dark-grey.

Well, that trip was quite a disaster. What do you need if you go for a trip
to the UK? Yes, laryngitis! The one and only I had in my whole life. Couldn't
speak a single word the whole 14 days. And my camera decided to stop working
the first day -  all photos taken except the first few were not exposed to
sunlight at all - which I discovered on development of the films back home -
so no images of that vacation, including Stonehenge. Just my bad luck. the
pre digital era sometimes really did suck ;-(

"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:4a5de425$1@news.povray.org...