POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flower generation macro test #3 : Re: Flower generation macro test #3 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flower generation macro test #3
From: Dan Byers
Date: 14 Jul 2009 20:42:15
Message: <4a5d25e7$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for all the good ideas.  What's probably going to happen is, for
shots with the flowers playing a prominent visual role, the flowers will
be manually placed and tweaked to avoid any petal/leaf collision.
Flowers relegated to background status behind a wall of focal blur...
well, we'll just leave them to chance ;)  As I've mentioned before, I
don't want to spend a thousand hours to cure a ten-second headache...

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com